ECHO Employment Services – a proud partner of Basketball Victoria – is hosting a series of free events to provide career seekers with the skills needed to excel in the professional world.
With three FREE sessions coming up this week in Camberwell, Ringwood and Narre Warren, ECHO Employment Services invites current and past students to explore creative and positive career opportunities at our 2018 Next Steps Career Night.
These free events will provide job seekers with plenty of practical skills and tips including:
- Career guidance and advice
- Tips on resume building, cover letter writing, interview techniques, getting that job and keeping it
- Exposure to potential employers – discover job vacancies and learn what employers are looking for in an employee
- Access to apprenticeship/traineeship centres – find out what apprentice ships or traineeships offer
- Access to further education and study opportunities
- Access to support services
- Take this opportunity to come and see what ECHO has to offer, chat to our friendly staff and people within industry and discover the possibilities
to start planning your next steps!
For more information, phone 1300 194 240 or visit the ECHO Australia website – www.echoaustralia.com.
ECHO EMPLOYMENT SERVICES – 2018 NEXT STEPS CAREER NIGHTS
Tuesday 30 October – 4.30pm-7pm
Camberwell Library, 340 Camberwell Road, Camberwell
Wednesday 31 October – 4pm-6.30pm
The Realm at Ringwood
Eastland Shopping Centre, 179 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, VIC
Thursday 8 November – 3pm-6pm
Boon Wuurung Meeting Room
Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren